Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Trina featuring Kelly Rowland - Here We Go (2005)

**1/2 (of four)

Miami's Diamond Princess and Kelly Rowland from Beyonce's Children - oops, I mean Destiny's Child - collaborate on another man-bashing song. Trina is as sexy as ever as she berates her man for doing her wrong. The song I can do without, since it samples one of my favorite slow jams, "Tender Love" by the Force MD's.

But I've been a fan of Trina since her guest appearance on Trick Daddy's "Nann Nigga," where she spat out sexy, vile lyrics such as, "You know nann hoe / That'll make you come like me / Nigga you don't know nann hoe uh-uh / That don' tried all types of shit / Who quick to deep throat the dick / And let another bitch straight lick the clit."

Huh, where was I? Oh yeah, her and Kelly get together and throws the man's shit out of her house. End of story. Leon is bored, but slightly horny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home